New Patients can register now for online services by completing the form for online appointment booking below. For patients already registered with the service please click the link at the top of the page.
Patient will be able to book, cancel and amend their on line appointments online, for more details please see below.
Booking Appointments Online
Patients may book Face to Face consultations online, Access the online appointment system(please ensure that you have registered for online services).
- To register for online services (which gives access to appointments and enables you to order your repeat prescriptions) please fill in the online form here , you will then receive an electronic letter to your registered email address (Please ensure that you check your Inbox and Junk Mail Box regularly for the letter).
- Once you have received your letter simply follow the 'How to Complete your Registration Guide'. Remember there is no need to register more than once, registering online will include access to online appointments and repeat prescriptions.
- Patients are advised that in order to activate and access your Repeat Prescriptions online, photographic proof of identification will need to be presented in person at your GP Practice
- Should you experience any problems please refer to the 'Patient Frequently Asked Questions' Guide.
Face to Face Appointments
Appointments between Surgery open hours can be made by telephoning the following numbers for each of the doctors (see below)
You may see the doctor you are registered with if you book your appointment in advance. The receptionist will offer you the next available appointment, but please let her know if you feel the appointment is urgent for that day. All on the day appointments are triaged by a clinician who may contact you for details.
- Dr Flascher: 0161 724 2042
- Dr Thomas: 0161 724 2040
- Dr Howe : 0161 724 2041
- Dr Miranda-Pinon: 0161 724 2043
- Dr Nattrass: 0161 724 2045
- Dr Percival: 0161 724 2046
Routine pre-bookable appointments are still available several weeks in advance, please contact reception to arrange appointment.
These will be available to you with special consideration given to babies and young children.
If you have a lot to discuss with your GP please inform the receptionist who will be able to give you a longer appointment thus avoiding delays to other patients.
Due to the increased demands upon GP appointments and difficulties with GP appointment availability we have implemented a telephone consultation service within the practice. Routine pre-bookable appointments are still available.
When the patient telephones the practice for an on the day appointment with their GP they may be offered a telephone consultation with their GP or Nurse Practitioner. The patient and the Clinician can then decide together the most appropriate course of action needed. There is no need for everyone to ring at 8.00am as appointments are available throughout the day. The doctor will prioritise the appointments and those patients who have clinical need will be given appropriate treatment in order of urgency.
Patients will still be able to book routine appointments with the GPs and practice nurses. We ask for your assistance and forbearance with implementation and hopefully we will all benefit from improved access.